- Our web server automatically recognizes but does not collect or use your domain name (IP address).
- We anonymously track your visit in order to compile statistical information about the use of our site. We do not collect individual information about you or your personal use of this site.
- If you would like to opt out of email communications at any time, just click the Unsubscribe link included at the bottom of every Ninety Days of Love email communication. You may also contact us at any time to be removed from our distribution list.
- You are not required to provide any personal information on our website unless you choose to do so. However, in order to properly process charitable gifts, we do ask for personal information on our online donation pages. We use this information to acknowledge receipt of your donation for tax purposes.
- When you donate to Ninety Days of Love, you are placed on mailing lists for mail and email updates. If you do not wish to receive physical mail from Ninety Days of Love, please contact us.
- If you are making a donation in honor or memory of someone, we will not use his or her personal information for any purpose other than to send an acknowledgment card.
- We may occasionally make postal addresses and telephone numbers available to other reputable nonprofit and commercial organizations. If you do not want us to share this information, contact us.
- We DO NOT make email addresses available to any third party for any reason.
- If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails from Ninety Days of Love, simply follow the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or contact Ninety Days of Love at ninetydaysoflove.org.
- Our website has links to others whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Ninety Days of Love, Crisis Center, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites.
- Our donors’ and generosity are very important to us – and so is your privacy. If you feel, that your privacy has been violated or that Ninety Days of Love has misused your information in any way, please contact us.