Ninety Days of Love Institute
- Bring attention to the issues that affect age out foster care youth, and undocumented youth, address the causes that lead to their current situation
- Utilize our knowledge and experience working with this population to provide realistic recommendations for program design and policy implementation
- Create positive change in the systems that are, or should be, in place to serve this population
- Produce up-to-date, accurate, and reliable research that educates the public about all aspects of age out foster care youth population
- Develop and train a diverse team of strong leaders who are committed to effecting change in the social service field and raising its level of professionalism
If you have questions about the Institute, please contact Michael Durham, Vice President – Research, Evaluation and Learning at email@example.com.
Source, Youth Status Report